What is Detoxification?
Cleanse the body of toxins accumulated from bad eating habits and external contaminating agents. Ascertain the body’s level of oxidative stress by performing specific tests with a view to taking corrective measures. At EMWC you will learn new healthy eating habits in order to optimize natural detoxification mechanisms.
What Exactly Are Toxins?
- A toxin is defined as any substance that causes harmful effects to our body
- Normally, the immune system, liver, and kidneys work together to remove toxins at the same rate as they are encountered
- When toxin levels are in excess of our body capacity to remove them, toxins build up and are stored until they are removed
- We can have toxins stored in our bodies for years without experiencing any negative symptoms, however, once the burden of toxins becomes too high, we start to feel ill
Signs that your Detoxification Capacity might be impaired
- Digestion, Elimination Problems (constipation, bloating, diarrhea, nausea, heartburn)
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Skin Disorders
- Frequent Colds and flu, Sinus Infections
- Fatigue, Muscle and Joint Pain, Fibromyalgia
- Anger, Depression, Irritability, Insomnia
- Dark Circles Under Eyes, Chemical Sensitivities
Under the supervision and advice of our team of professionals,
we detoxify the body through: